If you DO LIKE the term “str8 acting” chances are you’re:
1. very insecure about your sexuality;
2. intensely insecure about being the receptive partner in homosexual anal sex (i.e. a bottom), so much so that most of the time you lie to other people a claim you’re “strictly top”;
3. unaccepting of the diversity of the non-heterosexual community because you fear not being accepted for who you are by heterosexuals;
4. so damaged from being brought up in a heteronormative, homophobic environment that you try to imitate heterosexuals and their homophobia as a way of fitting in;
5. frightened that other people can tell that you are gay and dislike you for that;
6. unaware that the only reason you can show your face on Grindr and make these insulting statements without fear of losing your job, being bashed, ridiculed, or murdered is because all the “queens” you hate so much stood up for their rights and yours and copped the brunt of homophobia at the beginning of the gay rights movement, and are still doing this for you today (you disrespectful creature);
7. going to deny all of these statements because the truth of them makes you so frightened it gives you nightmares.
DEAR “STR8 ACTORS”: NO ONE’S BUYING YOUR CRAP ANY MORE. STOP INSULTING MY SEXUALITY AND START ACCEPTING YOUR OWN.